Integrate image management and cardiology data at the point of care
HealthView CardioPACS™, powered by LUMEDX, software integrates cath lab, echo, radiology, and cardiology imaging in a centralized archive, supporting multiple modalities while meeting the varying needs of each sub-specialty. It’s also the only fully integrated cardiovascular PACS solution enabling physicians to review images and patient data at the same time.
Because requirements differ greatly, CardioPACS is a customized solution. Select from a menu of software and hardware options to meet your needs and your budget. CardioPACS can leverage existing investments in other storage technology or build a turnkey solution with a choice of storage solutions.
- Multi-modality: nuclear, echo, cath, CT, MR, cardiac imaging, and many more
- Sophisticated post-processing tools
- Advanced analysis of echo and vascular images includes 2D, M-Mode, and Doppler offline measurements and calculations
- Secure anywhere, anytime access via the cloud
- Full-motion streaming video
- Image acquisition from modality archive, PACS, or acquisition gateway
- Export to Apollo DVD, CD, printer, or other file formats
- Access patient images in seconds; eliminate the delays of film and stand-alone image archives
- Intuitive user interface makes viewing studies quick and easy; image enhancement tools support image analysis
- Provide referring physicians with comprehensive patient reports, which integrate images, large data sets, and text to quickly communicate critical information
- Store multi-modality images in one place to reduce impact on technology resource
Our library of more than 150 unique system-to-system interfaces is the industry’s most extensive and includes point-of-care devices as well as a broad array of enterprise imaging systems.
ECG, Stress, Holter, & PFT
Peripheral Vascular Imaging