Company to display latest product advancements made to InSight PACS and introduce the capabilities of IntelePACS and Clario SmartWorklist in Liverpool 5-7 June.
Intelerad Medical Systems™, a leading global provider of enterprise medical imaging solutions, announced it will showcase its enhanced enterprise offerings in Liverpool during the 2023 UK Imaging and Oncology (UKIO) annual meeting 5-7 June. The Intelerad team will be on hand to demonstrate their UK born and bred InSight PACS, designed and developed for the UK market, alongside their IntelePACS system, widely utilised by the teleradiology and private market, and their highly acclaimed workflow orchestration tool, Clario SmartWorklist. Demonstrations of these and other products within the Enterprise Imaging and Informatics Suite will be available on Stand A1.
Core components of Intelerad’s InSight PACS, IntelePACS and Clario SmartWorklist include:
- All features and workflows created exclusively for the UK
- Advanced sharing and regional multiple disciplinary team support
- Home reporting and tele-radiology
- All images and reports immediately at any location
- Multiphase Examination support, including 4D, Dual Echo and Diffusion Weighted Imaging
- Advanced Image Registration for anatomical positioning
- Integrated with HIS/EPR Solutions, including a Zero Footprint Viewer
- Seamless integration with AI algorithms
- Designed to bring simplicity to complex imaging environments
- Provides hospitals, imaging centres and teleradiology organisations with a robust platform for storing, retrieving and routing medical images
- Combining secure communications and compression technology, our PACS software ensures radiology image and patient data integrity, while providing high availability of electronic images from any location
- A cloud-based, vendor-neutral worklist that provides a single source for managing all imaging workflow and patient data across the enterprise
- Ensures the right provider is presented with the right case at the right time, regardless of the complexity or disparate nature of the environment
Intelerad’s newly appointed UK Managing Director, Arron Edwards, commented, “We are excited to once again be meeting with our peers at UKIO, this year showcasing our new branding and proudly promoting our inclusion in the industry-leading portfolio of Intelerad. Last UKIO, we stated we were powered by Intelerad – now we are empowered by them! With Intelerad backing our UK team, we’re growing in strength, numbers, and expertise. We are one global team offering a vast array of products for the UK market and beyond to benefit our clients and ultimately their patients.”
A drop-in clinic will also be offered for existing clients on Wednesday the 7th June at the show, where clients can spend time with their training and development teams, ask specific questions, suggest enhancement requests or see what their solution has in store for the year ahead. Newly appointed UK Managing Director, Arron Edwards, and Intelerad President, Morris Panner, will be attending alongside the rest of the Intelerad team, and will be available for meetings throughout the event.
For further information, please contact:
Clare Dawe, Marketing Manager, Intelerad
01256 247 010
Intelerad is one of the leading providers of medical imaging software and services for the healthcare industry. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Quebec, Intelerad has over 900 employees located in offices across six countries. Nearly 2,500 healthcare organizations around the world rely on Intelerad products to manage patient data, helping them reduce time and workload while improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s award-winning enterprise imaging solutions have been recognized globally by KLAS, with Intelerad’s Ambra Health ranked #1 in Image Exchange for eight consecutive years. To learn more, visit intelerad.com.