Morris Panner, President of Intelerad, spoke at the AWS booth during the RSNA 2019 Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL on how Amazon’s Global Footprint Enables Rapid Scaling.
How do AWS and Ambra, an Intelerad company, Work Together?
- Ambra runs AWS instances in Germany, Singapore, Japan, and Canada.
- AWS gave Ambra the ability to scale in countries outside of the U.S.
- Ambra and AWS share joint customers running software on AWS.
- Ambra uses advanced AWS tools for research.
Challenges that Ambra, an Intelerad company, Overcomes with the help of AWS
- Transforming data into an asset
- Disaster recovery planning
- Improving interoperability
- Moving away from siloed methods of image exchange like CDs and PACS
Watch the full video to see how Amazon’s innovative tools specifically enable Ambra to be a leader in the medical image exchange industry.