IntelePACS® is a highly scalable distributed radiology solution that drives the performance of imaging professionals in clinics and hospitals alike. Combining secure communications and compression technology, IntelePACS allows users the freedom to report studies from any location. Robust yet easy to use, IntelePACS provides integrated Multi-Method Reporting workflows, advanced 3D functionality and visualization, 64-bit processing in the solution’s viewer to boost power, and native support of sub-specialty reading with optional breast imaging and image fusion.
A web-based platform designed for business continuity and quality patient care, IntelePACS® ensures image and data integrity, high-availability, and performance – anywhere, anytime, and for any case. When combined with InteleRIS™ or integrated with another RIS solution, IntelePACS provides the critical technology backbone for the radiology enterprise.
To maximize productivity, IntelePACS integrates seamlessly with InteleViewer™, which provides radiologists with an efficient workflow that increases productivity, fosters collaboration amongst staff and with referring physicians, supports best quality management practices, and improve patient care and the InteleConnect® Referring Physician Portal.
New in 4.8.1 [+]
- Enhanced Image Fusion Capabilities
- Simultaneous comparison of up to four PET/CT or PET/MR datasets
- Storage and retrieval of prior measurements
- PET auto-segmentation for rapid determination of lesion volumes
- Lesion tracking using RECIST and PERCIST criteria
- New Workflows in Multi-Method Reporting™
- New dictation mode includes more flexibility in template creation with template editor, allows to create and manage centralized library of dictation templates at organization or individual levels, allows self-edit and signing reports
- New transcription workflow provides transcriptionist with a transcription worklist including filtering and parking options, quick text with keyword shortcuts, chat with radiologist feature. Upgrades synchronized with InteleViewer updates.
- Enhanced "send to editor" worklist for M*Modal, new "send to transcriptionist" now includes audio and text
- Technologist Tools
- Customizable worklist allows to configure views by room, status, modality, location, day...
- Patient alerts provides view of check-in times and allows to directly assign technologists
- Notes function to increase communications between technologists and radiologists
- Single-view validation list allows to check images have associated orders
- Patient history shows past procedures and allows to filter by relevancy
- High Availability for Web Services
- CPU I/O Monitoring
“ Radiology and imaging is central to all that takes place at NCH hospitals and NDIC, we know how important managing the PACS workflow is to the overall operation. We immediately saw the benefits of working from a single PACS worklist, being able to access images and priors from different types of modalities for both screening and diagnostic workflows. The other significant advantage of IntelePACS is that you can manage workload balancing between your radiologists, ensuring faster turnaround on diagnoses of patients and delivering a better service to our referring physicians. ”
Director of Radiology
NCH Healthcare System Naples, Florida